I work with busy people who feel overwhelmed by all the projects and responsibilities on their plates. I help them get more done in less time and with less stress.
I’ll work with you one-on-one to make your time management system work the way you want it to. We’ll get your stalled projects moving forward and set up a personalized time management system that works for you.
Your time, your goals, your choices, and your style of working… my support to get you there.
Who is it For?
All sorts of people! My coaching programs can help if any of these ring true for you:
- You have an extremely busy life and feel unsure how to prioritize or track your many commitments.
- You feel like you’ve never quite understood how this being organized thing is supposed to work, but you are ready to learn it – and not quite sure where to start.
- Perhaps you have tried tons of organization systems but none of them have worked for you.
- You’ve recently gone through life changes or taken on new goals, and you want to make time for them in a super-busy life.
- You want help jump-starting a long-cherished project that you’ve had consistent trouble making time for in your busy life.
- You feel like you never get enough time for yourself.
- You are ready to work on just about any other organizational or time management challenge you might be facing!
I work with people with all sorts of lifestyles, backgrounds, orientations and beliefs.
Areas of Focus
Subjects I provide coaching on include:
- Creating organization and time management systems that suit your style
- Better balancing different areas of your life
- Developing powerful alliances and setting healthy boundaries with people in your life
- Improving the quality of your own self-care
- Interfacing your unique choices with the mainstream world
- Tapping into your creativity
- Getting clear on your values and priorities
- Jump-starting progress on your goals
- Finding more peace, happiness and flow in day-to-day life
- And more!
How Does it Go?
Through a combination of telephone sessions, email interactions, fieldwork assignments and more, I will help you get out from under the craziness, create time management and organizational structures that work for you, and achieve your goals. Take a look at the coaching packages I offer to my clients.